TLM is hosting EDSQ workshops throughout September and October.
TLM Essential Digital Skills Introduction Workshop
We have an Introduction Workshop for interested centres. We will break down the qualification and how TLM will support you through the course delivery. If you have never worked with us before, you will learn a little about how we operate and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. These will be directed to a senior member of the Quality team about the qualification. All attendees will be given access to an example sample assessment, TLM online transaction simulation and the TLM Diagnostic Tool.
Dates available for TLM Essential Digital Skills Introduction Workshop
TLM Essential Digital Skills Support Workshop
We also have Support workshops for TLM Centres ONLY. A senior member of the Quality team will issue the TLM Support package that includes:
- Lesson plans and support materials
- For Level 1 and access to Good Things Foundation materials for Entry.
- These are to help centres get started with the new framework. They are designed for guidance only but provide an excellent template for developing your own plans – allowing you to adopt a flexible approach to suit learners’ needs.
- TLM Diagnostic Tool
- This is for unlimited use – it is a great resource for all centres completing EDSQ, no matter the Awarding Organisation used. It provides a snapshot of Learners’ abilities and enables your delivery to be tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Full sample assessments
- For both Entry and Level 1.
- Giving you a clear picture of the challenges, format, and style of our live assessments.
- TLM online transaction simulation
- An online shop simulation to help Learners practice and develop their experience of using and completing online forms.
- Unlimited access.
Dates available for TLM Essential Digital Skills Support Workshop
Progression from EDSQ to TLM Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills in Open Systems and Enterprise
TLM Diagnostic Tool – Free to all centres
TLM is extremely proud to announce that our Essential Digital Skills Diagnostic tool is now free to all training organisations. With no restriction on learner numbers, this gives all training providers unlimited use.
Completing our new account form is all that is required to register your training organisation and access this resource instantly.
Your learner results are easily accessible, with a wide range of results styles to suit your needs. Information will be shown on the five subject areas as well as an overall grading.
For more information you can follow the link to our dedicated Baseline assessments page: