UK Fees 2023/24
Annual Centre Registration: £715.00
Alternative bespoke arrangements can be discussed with organisations that have either particularly large numbers of learners or small numbers of learners.
Centre Registration benefits include:
- Full use of the TLM Centre Management website and Community website with evidence management/progress tracking and portfolio systems linking seamlessly to qualifications.
- Access to bespoke online support sessions as required.
- Telephone support by a dedicated member of the TLM team.
- Full access to TLM's online resource bank.
- Full use of online certificate authentication.
- Support in transitioning from existing learning programmes.
|Type of Centre support/Monitoring event
|Centre monitoring sessions
All registration costs shown below are per learner unless otherwise stated. The registration fee covers the administrative costs of registering the learner for the qualification, support materials where applicable, access to our supportive moderation process/team and awarding/certification.
|Level of Qualifications
|Registration per learner cost
|Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, Level 1, and, Level 2
|Level 2 Extended
|Entry 3, Level 1, and, Level 2
NB. Minimum number of registered learners per centre per annum: 20 learners.
Late Registration Fees
From the 1st of January 2024, any centres/learners registered after the autumn term deadline will be issued our late registration fees.
Late registration fees for centres or learners will apply to all registrations after the 31st of October. An additional 10% to both centre registration and learner registration will be applied after the deadline.
Additional Qualification-related Charges
|On-demand formative sampling
|Replacement Digital Certificates
|Amendments to learner registration details
|Certificate validation checking
|Moderation team support
|Online Exams (Level 1 and Level 2)
|£9.00 per learner
|Paper-based Exams (Level 1 and Level 2)
|£18.00 per learner (minimum order of 20 learners)
|Results enquiry (clerical check)
|Results enquiry (consultation)
|Results enquiry (stage 2 and above appeals)
|£500 per day
Essential Digital Skills (EDSQ)
|Level of Qualifications
Additional EDSQ Charges
|Resit Component x1
|Additional Resit Components
|Teaching Resources (TLM Support Package)
|Diagnostic Tool - Unlimited use
- Note that fees in other countries are decided on a number of factors including local costs. Contact us for further information