Qualifications centre registration: £600.00
Once registered, centres will be invoiced on a per academic year basis.
Centre Registration benefits include:
- Full use of the INGOT community web site with evidence management/progress tracking and portfolio systems linking seamlessly to qualifications.
- Access to free qualification/moderation workshops.
- Telephone support by a dedicated moderation team
- Full access to TLM's online resource bank.
- Full use of on-line certificate authentication
- Support in transitioning from existing learning programmes.
Centre Approval Visit/ Ongoing Monitoring
|Type of Centre support/\Monitoring event||Cost|
|Moderation/Standardisation workshops, offered throughout the academic year||FREE|
|Compulsory on-site inspection/monitoring (if no workshop attended)||£300.00|
All registration costs shown below are per learner unless otherwise stated. The registration fee covers the administrative costs of registering the learner for the qualification, support materials where applicable, access to our supportive moderation process/team and awarding/certification.
|Qualifications Title/Category||Level of Qualifications||Registration per learner cost|
|STEM qualifications||Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, Level 1, and, Level 2||£40.00|
|STEM Qualifications||Level 3||£100.00|
|Cyber Security||Level 2||£40.00|
|Employment Skills||Entry 3, Level 1, and, Level 2||£40.00|
|Cloud-Based Systems||Level 3||£100.00|
Additional Qualification-related Charges
|Addition Charges||Fees Applicable|
|On demand moderation||FREE|
|Amendments to learner registration details||FREE|
|Certificate validation checking||FREE|
|Moderation team support||FREE|
|Certification template paper||50p per sheet, minimum order of 50 sheets|
|Online Exams (Level 1 and Level 2)||£6.00 per learner|
|Paper-based Exams (Level 1 and Level 2)||£15.00 per learner (minimum order of 20 learners)|
|Results enquiry (clerical check)||FREE|
|Results enquiry (consultation)||£100.00|
|Results enquiry (stage 2 and above appeals)||£500 per day|
- Note that fees in other countries are decided on a number of factors including local costs. Contact us for further information