TLM Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ) are available at both Entry Level and Level 1.
These qualifications are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for Essential Digital Skills and are fully funded under legal entitlement for adults (19+) who wish to develop their digital skills. They will also be funded for adults (16-18) who don’t have the basic digital skills they need for life and work through a study programme.
All five skill areas will be comprehensively covered in both qualifications. These five areas are:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
Our Customers Say..
TLM operates at a very high standard and they have responded to our queries instantly.
- Birmingham Adult Education Services
TLM are approachable, the system for uploading and moderating work is easy to use, and the timeline for requesting moderation to certification stage is very good.
TLM can now further support the delivery of our Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ) with the help of our carefully crafted TLM Support Package as well as access to a range of handy materials from the Good Things Foundation.
These useful resources have been developed with the input of teaching professionals and are available free to our Centres approved to deliver TLM EDSQ.
TLM Support package
Our comprehensive TLM Support Package includes:
- Lesson plans and support materials
- A full package of materials for Level 1. As well as access to Entry Level Good Things Foundation materials.
- These are to help centres get started with the new framework. They are designed for guidance only but provide an excellent template for developing your own plans - allowing you to adopt a flexible approach to suit learners needs.
- TLM Diagnostic Tool
- This is for unlimited use – it is a great resource for all centres completing EDSQ, no matter the Awarding Organisation used. It provides a snapshot of Learners’ abilities and enables your delivery to be tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Full sample assessments
- For both Entry and Level 1.
- Giving you a clear picture of the challenges, format, and style of our live assessments.
- TLM Online transaction simulation
- An online shop simulation to help Learners practice and develop their experience of using and completing online forms.
- Unlimited access.
- Support Workshops
- These are delivered by a lead TLM moderator, who can assist you with any questions on best practice for delivering these exciting new qualifications.
We can also create bespoke Entry Level lesson plans for you – if you would like support materials that complement the support materials from the Good Things Foundation. Please talk to us about this, and we will be happy to help.
Exclusive EDSQ Survival Guide
Our TLM EDSQ Survival Guide is a 'step by step' guidebook. It has been designed to provide you with support and a clear pathway through the processes you will need to ensure that your Learners succeed and gain this valuable qualification.
Next EDSQ Introduction Workshop - 16th November
This section includes taster materials and helpful materials for EDQS delivery.