TLM has brand new workshop dates available for October and November.
TLM Essential Digital Skills Introduction Workshop
We have a brand new introduction workshop for those interested to find out more about TLM Essential Digital Skills. We give a brief breakdown of the qualification and how the TLM team support centres through this qualification journey. All attendees are given access to an example sample assessment, access to the TLM online transaction simulation and TLM Diagnostic Tool.
Here are our dates for Introduction workshops, every Friday through October and November.
At the small cost of £600 annual centre fee TLM centres gain access ESDQ Support workshops are available every other Friday. These go into further detail about each unit and what we expect to see in evidence submitted for formative sampling with a senior member of the Quality Team.
We guide you through your delivery of the qualification; unlimited phone/email support from the TLM quality team, swift turnaround on work submitted for formative sampling and the TLM Support package.
TLM Support package includes:
- Lesson plans and support materials
- For Level 1 and access to Good Things Foundation materials for Entry.
- These are to help centres get started with the new framework. They are designed for guidance only but provide an excellent template for developing your own plans – allowing you to adopt a flexible approach to suit learners’ needs.
- TLM Diagnostic Tool
- This is for unlimited use – it is a great resource for all centres completing EDSQ, no matter the Awarding Organisation used. It provides a snapshot of Learners’ abilities and enables your delivery to be tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Full sample assessments
- For both Entry and Level 1.
- Giving you a clear picture of the challenges, format, and style of our live assessments.
- TLM online transaction simulation
- An online shop simulation to help Learners practice and develop their experience of using and completing online forms.
- Unlimited access.
Here are the available dates for the TLM Support Workshop (for TLM centres only).
For further information on the TLM Essential Digitial Skills qualification, please follow this link.
Progression from EDSQ to TLM Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills in Open Systems and Enterprise
TLM Diagnostic Tool – Free to all centres
TLM is extremely proud to announce that our Essential Digital Skills Diagnostic tool is now free to all training organisations. With no restriction on learner numbers, this gives all training providers unlimited use.
Completing our new account form is all that is required to register your training organisation and access this resource instantly.
Your learner results are easily accessible, with a wide range of results styles to suit your needs. Information will be shown on the five subject areas as well as an overall grading.
For more information you can follow the link to our dedicated Baseline assessments page: